Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Winter break part 3: Paris in 3 hours

After a wonderful time in Germany, we had our flight back to Marseille which had a stop in Paris. We decided it would be fun to have a really long layover so we could actually have some time in Paris. It was nice, but I will not try to do that again. I was very tired after our travels and my backpack was stuffed with all of my things, so it was not as enjoyable as being able to stay for a longer time. With coming from and returning to the airport, we had about 3 hours total in the city. We mostly just walked around and saw the Arc de Triomphe, the Eiffel Tower, and the Seine. It brought back memories of when I went with my family about 5 years ago, and it made me really want to return while I am so close. Here are some pictures from this short little trip!

Bye Germany!

Arc de Triomphe with the Eiffel tower in the distance

Champs-Élysées facing the Arc
Bridge on the Seine
This is the boat tour my family took 5 years ago!


















































La tour Eiffel

Really neat building




No comments:

Post a Comment