Saturday, June 1, 2013

Au revoir

Since my last post, I have traveled to Brussels and London (LOVED London!), taken final exams to finish off the semester, and said goodbye to all of my good friends I have made here. My family leaves in 2 days to come visit and I can't wait to see them and show them around the area and travel to Italy with them! Then it's back to Bloomington in just over 2 weeks. It is going to be really weird going home where I will hear English everywhere and not hear and speak French on a daily basis. I'm excited to see friends and family back home, but I'm not ready to leave this city, this region, that has become my home for the past 5 months. Yesterday I took a little day trip to La Ciotat, which was absolutely gorgeous:




I am really going to miss being able to take short, cheap trips like this to such beautiful places. I have had an incredible semester and I am so thankful to have had this opportunity and to have made so many great friends. It's time to say au revoir Aix, Provence, France, Europe! À la prochaine!

No comments:

Post a Comment